Tonight I’ll be appearing as a panellist for Science Says! – an event put on by The Science Nation and held at the Royal Institution of Australia (RiAus) Science Exchange, Adelaide.
The night will be hosted by Dr Joel Gilmore, and is described as “an evening in the style of the great panel shows – think … Mock the Week, Spicks and Specks, and just a dash of QI.”
“Competing in Adelaide for all the glory science has to offer is:
- futurist and director of MOD at UniSA, Dr Kristin Alford;
- women’s health scientist, advocate and communicator, Dr Hannah Brown;
- palaeontologist, Royal Society of South Australia membership secretary and ex-underwater rugby player, Dr Alice Clement;
- evolutionary biologist and manatee enthusiast, Jenna Crowe-Riddell;
- chemist and the former face of Adelaide, Dr Noby Leong;
- and science communicator and founder of the Alan Duffy appreciation society, Dr Andy Stapleton.”
It kicks off at 4pm, and tickets are just $15 at the door. Hope to see you there!
Please find the full event details on the Facebook page.